Sunday, August 5, 2012

Let the Journey Begin...continued

We have arrived in Honduras!  I have no idea what time it is, but it doesn't matter.  I am enjoying the community within my group and I'm on Honduran time.

It is a little warm and a lot humid.  Feels like Richmond.  We ate lunch at Power Chicken and the food was really good.  We weren't the only "gringos" there.  As I was finishing up my meal, I started looking around the dining area and noticed a high number of "Gringos" on their smart phones taking advantage of the free wifi.  (I'm embarrassed to say that I was in this group.  I wanted to post on Facebook that we made it safely).  All of the locals were engaging in community and conversation with one another.

We are on the bus to La Ceiba and my hand writing has much to be desired.  Until another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment